On The Issues
PROVEN FIGHTER IN WASHINGTON
After serving just one term, Mike is already being recognized in Congress as one of the leading defenders of our fundamental freedoms, traditional values and conservative economic principles. He is an unusually effective advocate for the hardworking people of Louisiana’s Fourth District, and has held nearly 40 town hall meetings, met with thousands across the region, and resolved hundreds of constituent casework issues since taking office.
A RECORD of PRINCIPLED LEADERSHIP
- RESULTS FOR OUR ECONOMY: Mike has fought for lower taxes and less bureaucracy, leading to an increase in pay for over 90% of American workers, record low unemployment, more jobs and more opportunity for
- RESULTS FOR OUR VALUES: Mike has fought for and achieved landmark victories for life, liberty, faith, freedom, and the rule of law, and been recognized as Louisiana’s most conservative member in Congress.
- RESULTS FOR OUR TROOPS: Mike has fought for critical funding for Barksdale AFB and Ft. Polk JRTC, including a 2.4% pay raise for our men and women in uniform.
KEEPING his CAMPAIGN PROMISES
- ENDING crony capitalism and restoring a free market with integrity and greater opportunity for all Americans.
- STRENGTHENING our military and HONORING our veterans.
- DEFENDING our religious liberty and ADVANCING a culture that recognizes the sanctity of every human life.
- PROTECTING and preserving our 2nd Amendment rights UNLEASHING our energy and manufacturing sectors for greater economic opportunity.
- RESTORING and improving our roads and infrastructure.